Wow!! Guys!! I just got my laptop back and I was going to start posting again today, when I found out that the lovely Mademoiselle Adventure nominated me for the Liebster Awards!!
I also have some juicy news but I don’t want to spoil them for you just now!! 😀
I had no idea such thing existed, but it seems very nice!! Basically, we answer to the questions the person who nominated us asked, then nominated few more people (with less than 500 followers).
Let’s answer then!! I feel important!! lol
1)What is your favourite food?
It’s when I get asked something like this that I realize I truly like food A LOT!! Anyway, I think I’ll go for lasagna 😉
2) Why did you start blogging?
Because I find it a really good way to keep up doing things I like!! This (almost) daily task keeps me motivated. And I found out that even the blogging thing itself makes me really happy.
3) Is there anything you dislike about blogging?
Not DISLIKE but ; sometimes I read some really GORGEOUS posts and I feel on my back all the way I still have to go to get to their level!
4) If you could travel back in time, what era would you choose and why?
Maybe the eraly ‘800!! You know, Pride and Prejudice kinda background..with long dresses and many way to be a rebel (even if only for wealthy people sadly) while keeping it really classy! 😀 But that’s just something my mind made up from books though, without any proper historical base hehehehe..
5) What would you do if you won the lottery?
I am strongly against lotteries, but let’s say if I had a bounch of money to spend; I would buy a house for me and S. and one for my brother. I would buy a parrot for S. and would pamper my mom so much!! AND I would be able to start a social care project I’ve been planning for years now, and that I’m afraid to start just because I feel like I’d end up homeless! 😀
6) What are your three favourite blogs?
7) What is your favourite quote of all times?
I don’t know about the all times one, but the current one is : “They tried to bury us. They didn’t know we were seeds”
8) Facebook or Instagram?
9) What are you most excited about for this year?
My graduation as a Social Assistant I guess ^.^
10) What is the one thing you can’t leave the house without?
So mainstream I know but..my phone!!
Okay so, now that I’ve bored you fairly enough, here’s the best part!! I’m going to nominate other blogs with less than 200 or 500 followers!!
Finally, here are the questions for you people..I’m glad I get to read your blogs every week ^.^
1) What’s your biggest ambition you can think about?
2) What do you do when you don’t blog?
3) What is you favorite blog?
4) Where did you last travel?
5) Favorite book ever?
6) Are you a sweet or salty food kind of person?
7) Do you have/ would like to have any pet?
8) What do you do when you want to be completely relaxed?
9) Sofa or armchair?
10) what’s the last thing that got you VERY surprised?
Phew..that was a long post! At least I found out that I still remember how to write, after almost two weeks 😉
Good luck to everybody and a special thank you to Caroline!!