You know those really normal days when it wouldn’t make any sense to wear makeup BUT your skin doesn’t agree and you wake up grey-ish and don’t really feel like showing that face to the world?Yeah. I know.
In those days, I use this few products to have a glowy and healthy appearence without going too heavy with makeup. This is also because all the women I know who got in their 60s without a wrinkle told me they haven’t put makeup on everyday. Let’s keep it natural girlssss!!
- Estèe Lauder EE Cream in Light: It gives glow and a little color to the skin,plus a great spf and treatment. I wrote a whole post about it here if you want to know more.
- Estèe Lauder Pure Color Blush in Exotic Pink: Perfect for very fair skins like mine. Not too pink, not too orange, it gives a natural and healthy flush. It’s very buildable so you can play with it as you like.
- Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector in Very Light : This thing is A-MAZING! It takes few seconds to put on and it doesn’t leave until you remove it yourself. No way. You can smudge it with figer but it gives its best by using a normal makeup sponge.
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara: I call it “the ghost mascara”. It leaves your lashes so very natural, just much longer and fuller. Another long-lasting monster. I’m not so in love with the packaging but it’s still in my top 3 favorites so far!!
- Dior Addict Lip Glow in Coral: I know I sneak it everywhere but seriously. A lip balm that enhances your lips natural color opens the door for so many possibilities! In busy days,when you aren’t mentally ready to care about the state of your lipstick, this is the answer!
What do you use for everyday makeup girls? Do you put it everyday? Let’s chat!!